These 5 things separate professionals from amateurs…
When it comes to dealing out sessions, I am a high volume guy. My chops are razor sharp and I deal precision content every time I am “in Character”. I love it; I live for the action and the time to apply my theories all the while searching for the missing element in my game.
So for those of you who are out with your friends running errands and don’t have any sessions to do until a few hours from now….These 5 things will help you ramp up.
If you are dealing heavy volume, these are 5 crucial things you must do in every session to deal the best experience. Don’t lose sight and get lost in the quiver of bodes you are running through…..
I promise that if you follow these 5 things, and burn them in your subconscious mind. You will deliver maximum value, command referrals and a deserve higher session rate.
Remember this is a checklist you need to thread into your subconscious. It needs to be flipped to the “on position” when you are living in that split second before show time……You know that second of transition in your mind from who you were 2 min before, to the entertainer and motivator you need to be to earn…
Dial these in:
1) Maximum Enthusiasm – I do not care what is happening in your personal Life. Neither do clients. Leave your B.S. at the door and be fully into the show you are putting on.
2) Precision Programming – If you are just making up in session content without a flow or consideration of impact, then get your head out of you’re a**! Program with some focus and ditch the flash and deliver some value.
3) Laser Focus – You should be consumed by session you are in. Attentive to every detail as if the world around you does not exist. Command high rates and referrals by how determined you look during a session. Determined to deliver maximum value.
4) A Firm Body Posture – Stand up as if you have strength running through your body. Become “spring like” in how you are ready to react to a person. You are a student of the physical culture; show it by holding yourself up with confidence. Exude energy and display you are not tired or fatigued.
5) Steel Your Gaze – Have your eyes glaze over as if you are staring into the abyss of life. When you are in, “training character”, this is time to show that you are not a person but a conduit from which organized information flows. The pressure behind your eyes should look the same as that of a professional athlete in “game mode”, the eyes will tell all.
I dial up this check list for my 1st or my 15th session of the day. If you display these traits in session, you will exude the confidence you need to take your game to the next level. These 5 traits have rocketed me up to the top of the session price point category, and get me a ton of referrals.
If you are not good at these then, “fake it until you make it”. Getting into character is a skill that is perfected and improved upon over time. Strengthened through practice and reps.
I also use a few different phrases that will instantly call these 5 things to mind and help me switch gears. Some are quite comical… The latest one I use is “Purple Hand Prints” .. Believe it or not, it actually works to disrupt my mind and get me into that zone. Hope you find yours.
By the way KFIT USA is always looking for individuals who want to up their game. If you have some interest in taking your career and skills to the next level get into a Level 1 Certification and Start your path to becoming a KFIT Master Trainer.
Dedicated to your Success,